- 350 INR
Jaiphal Powder (myristica Fragrance)
Nutmeg is evergreen tree belonging to Myristicaceae family, and known scientifically as Myristica Fragrans. Basically, nutmeg (Jaiphal) is an egg-shaped seed from nutmeg fruit. It has more robust flavour than mace (Javitri), but they are otherwise very similar. Furthermore, it is full of essential nutrition, mineral, vitamins, so it is used as home remedy also. It is useful in curing skin issues such as Eczema and Acne. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad based Nutmeg Powder – Jaiphal Powder Manufacturers in India. Nutmeg oil is rich in eugenol, which helps relieve joint pains.
Specification for Jaiphal (Nutmeg) Powder:
- Name: Nutmeg
- Scientific Name: Myristica Fragrans (Houtt.)
- Family: Myristicaceae
- Common Names: Jaiphal, Jaivitri, Jawzat, Pala, Muskatbaum, Muscadier, Nuez Moscadaetc, etc.
- Origin: Nutmeg is indigenous to Moluccas (or Spice Islands) of Indonesia.
- Colors: Brown
Benefits of Jaiphal Powder:
- Boosts immunity and resistance power
- Anti oxidant properties
- Release toxins from liver or kidneys
- Brain Tonic
- Skin problems
- Bad Breath Treatment
- Red blood cell production
50 to 200 gm
69, Calico Nagar, Behind Hotel Winsome, Narol, Sarkhej Road, Narol,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382405, India