- 60 INR
- 36 Months
- cool and dry process
Our company is known all across the globe as the distinguished enterprise engaged in providing Tulsi Powder which can be used in the formulation of medicines for stomach disorder, improves the blood circulation, inflammation, heart disease, immunity, common cold, headache, various forms of poisoning, viral hepatitis, malaria, stress, tuberculosis. The offered Tulsi Powder has stunning health benefits have also been confirmed by modern science. Right from clear skin to dissolving kidney stones, tulsi powder has several benefits.
This is one of the most common and revered plants and considered as sacred in india. This Tulsi Powder herb is a natural herb with sweet odor and grows up to the height of 30-100 cm. And has various applications, as each and every part of plant specially tulsi leaves possess medicinal properties. The tulsi leaves are obtained from tulsi herbs which are of great benefit and are used to cure various disease. Alternatively known as the holy basil or ocimum sanctum, Tulsi is a common name in most Indian households. Pooja Traders is Ahmedabad based highly reputed Tulsi Powder Manufacturers in India. that are used for various medicinal properties.
We Are Leading Supplier and Exporter of Tulsi powder in India. Tulsi Powder helps in curing many diseases like common cold, cough, fever, respiratory, cardiovascular diseases, relieving stress as it possesses essential constituents like oleanolic acid, ursolic acid etc. Tulsi is extremely beneficial for humans. It is rich in antioxidants which help in mitigating stress and conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure. It is considered to have antioxidant, anti inflammatory, antiviral, antimicrobial and anti allergic properties.
Tulsi Powder, Basil Extract, Ocimum Sanctum, Holy Basil Powder, Sacred Basil, Ocimum tenuiflorum, Kaphrao.
Benefits of Tulsi powder:
- It acts as a detoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent both from within and without.
- It helps in relieving from fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu and chest congestion.
- Helps relieve stress, strengthen immunity, and facilitate proper digestion.
- It is loaded with phytonutrients, essential oils, Vitamin A and C.
- Is great for dental health and for healthy gums.
- Is also beneficial in treating conditions like hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue and swine flu.
Features of Tulsi powder:
- Boosts the immune
- fight against common colds
- Headaches, stomach disorders
- Inflammation, heart disease
- Various forms of poisoning
- Also used as herbal tea
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Kilogram|
|Packaging Size||1 Kg|
|Storage||Cool Dry Place|
- 500 Per Week
- 4 Days
69, Calico Nagar, Behind Hotel Winsome, Narol, Sarkhej Road, Narol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382405, India